Thursday, October 31, 2013

Candy Jar Drawing

Hello!! In this assignment our class was assigned to draw and color a jar filled with candy and candy around the jar with prismacolor pencils. Prismacolor pencils are my favorite art utensil to use because of the smooth and creamy texture it leaves behind on the surface of the paper. Luckily, I managed to finish this drawing in time to submit to blogger and also before the assignment was due. I found it quite difficult to draw specific candy's and the shine off the jar. I improvised and penciled in other candy that did not exist in the jar but in my mind. I really enjoyed this assignment and I am looking forward to using prismacolor pencils more into the future! We have not yet, but after the assignment is due, we will be able to eat the candy, yum!! :)