Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Time Capsule!

Hello! For this assignment we were to fold a cardboard box and then design in in however way desired. I enjoy painting using one color over a big amount of space so I enjoyed painting the box. While drying paint that was on the box with a heat gun I realized the paint started to bubble and I really liked the way it looked. After this later of paint dried I continued on with layers of green black silver and white. I also added tissue paper to the sides as well. Although I have been late and still am on finishing this project, so far I have put in a Dr. Marten's tag from a pair of boots I got recently. I really enjoy wearing Dr. Martens shoes and plan to hold onto the three pairs I own for a long time. I am planning to write a letter to myself before it is sealed and putting it into the box. To be quite honest, I don't really know what to put into a time capsule because Time Capsules don't really hold an importance to me. However I did enjoy creating the box and am glad the way it turned out!