Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The school year is coming to an end!

I can't believe the year is almost over! So much has changed in the past year, including academic changes. Last year, my grades were slipping quick, I was far behind in projects, and I would constantly procrastinate. For art, I would never fully put my heart into the projects- I would tend to believe I was but I never put the full effort into it. For the book project for art, i was missing several pages and had to use blank paper to make up for the missing pages. Overall, the book was incomplete, dysfunctional and had lacked a "theme". This year, my grades have been A's and B's, I've been organized and up to date and this year, I had pages to CHOOSE from to put in my book! I'm so proud of myself, in a way, I feel like this book represents me.  Although it isn't complete, it had a theme to direct all my pages to, like a goal. It's more organized and functional, neater, and I really put my all into this book!