Monday, September 10, 2012

Another Year of Creative Arts!


Wow, the summer went by so fast! This is now my second year of HTHS Creative Arts and I am so excited to come back with more experience! Throughout my sophomore year in HTHS I want to push myself harder and begin to organize... which I NEED to start doing!! A goal for my second year of Creative Arts is to focus more on the assignment rather than my friends in the class! I plan to look at all art assignments with a new perspective and angle that I did not look through last year. As I began my first year of Creative Arts I learned that being able to relax and opening my mind was the only way to get the assignments done! Completing a assignment with haste- only ends up being a project you did not put your whole heart and mind into... and that is one of my main goals for this years Creative Art class. Luckily, I was fortunate enough to have this class again. I am in this class for a second year because I love all the technics of art and that I was given another chance to work harder on this years project!